VIRTUALDEEJAY - Un Forum di DJ

Usa un'email VALIDA per convalidare la registrazione

Il forum è gratuito e la definizione "conto" significa "account" (iscrizione)

Se sei già registrato puoi entrare cliccando "ACCEDI" e ricorda di personalizzare il tuo profilo cliccando su "PROFILO".

Unisciti al forum, è facile e veloce

Usa un'email VALIDA per convalidare la registrazione

Il forum è gratuito e la definizione "conto" significa "account" (iscrizione)

Se sei già registrato puoi entrare cliccando "ACCEDI" e ricorda di personalizzare il tuo profilo cliccando su "PROFILO".

Vuoi reagire a questo messaggio? Crea un account in pochi click o accedi per continuare.

Per DJ professionisti e aspiranti che desiderano pubblicizzare mix e remix in modo semplice ed efficace

DENON DN HC-4500 Mapper

MAX TESTA
    MAX TESTA
    Admin
    Admin

Sei un DJ ?
    Numero di messaggi : 10043
    Città e Provincia : Parma (PR)
    Attività : DEEJAY
    Mi sento: : fine come la carta vetrata !!!
    Punti : 22090
    Reputazione126

DENON DN HC-4500 Mapper Empty DENON DN HC-4500 Mapper

Messaggio Da MAX TESTA Mar 16 Giu 2009 - 20:22

DENON DN HC-4500 Mapper Virtualdj_tools_7961

Description:
    A few words about the mapper:
    The mapper features an advanced settings system that should allow you to tweak the mapper to your preferences. Please read the manual in order to learn how to change the mappers settings.

Read the manual VERY CAREFULLY (did I already said that?) READ THE MANUAL.

Even if you have used the 1st mapper or one of the beta versions, READ THE MANUAL. A lot of things have changed on the mapper, since this mapper was written from scratch!

If you have used a beta version before, you may want to delete a registry key before proceeding with the installation of the mapper. It's not necessary to do so, but it would be best if you wipe out all old settings.
    In order to do so use Windows Registry Editor and delete the key:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\PhantomDj\HC4500
    If you encounter ANY problems with the mapper feel free to post your issues on this thread. I have tried to eliminate all bugs and battle-test the mapper under all conditions using all it's functions. However there might be still something that missed my attention...
    If you have any problems with the display not showing what it should (there's only one strange condition that the display won't show what's expected which I am aware off, but requires a major change of the code right now to eliminate) try to turn the parameters knob. This should fix ANY display problems. Finally the players "RESET" each time you load a new track.
    Finally, when you post bugs/issues, e.t.c. please post if you have done any changes on the advanced settings, even if they seem irrelevant from you issue.

Inside the redistributable package of the mapper you should find the following files:

1. HC4500.DLL
    2. DENON DN HC-4500 Advanced Mapper Manual.pdf (The manual of the mapper)
    3. Download VC++ 2008 Redistributable Files package (A link to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 redistributable files which may be needed by some users for the mapper to work)
    4. ResetController.REG (A full reset of the mappers options and memory slots)
    5. ResetOptions.REG (A reset of the mappers OPTIONS ONLY)
    6. ResetMemorySlots.REG (A reset of the mappers MEMORYSLOTS only)

As I said already, READ THE MANUAL FIRST...

Versione Pc
    Versione Mac

La data/ora di oggi è Ven 19 Apr 2024 - 6:44